Monday, October 03, 2005

Of blogs and books

By now I'm sure you're used to seeing a blog go black for a month here and there, and mine was no exception. I've been working on some exciting projects related to the future of the music industry. I'm still following all the major developments -- you can check out my bookmarks here to view articles of note.

I have also started work on a short book / website which will be along the lines of a 'Careers in the Music Industry' employment manual, but with a strong editorial direction towards debunking industry myths and describing how independent artists and entrepreneurs can create their own careers with the aid of new technology.

Expect the blog to be back in action soon as my writing muscle becomes strong enough to lift the paragraphs into place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home